If you are a white-labeled partner, you are entitled to a have a full-branding service and you own dedicated login page so that your clients login from your website. Once the page is ready this is usually located at the address: https://<your company>.wattics.com
- Once your dedicated login page has been created, Wattics will return a secure IP address, which you have to add to your Domain Name Server (DNS).
- Log in to your DNS provider such as your GoDaddy Account and navigate to "MyProducts"
- Click the + button to view the list of domains registered under your GoDaddy account.
- Find the domain you want to use and click "Manage DNS"
- On the Records page, click "Add" to add a new A record with a URL of your choice such as dashboard.<your company domain>. For example this could be dashboard.mycompany.com
- The new A record must point to the IP address provided by Wattics