Are you ready for energy savings? Enable our cloud-based energy analytics and dashboard for your GPRS ASL Delta Plus DinConnect Pulse Counter, to discover, measure and verify savings in the premises you manage.
ASL are UK’s fastest growing M2M Company, and the largest supplier of communication products and services to the electricity industry.
NOTE: It is assumed that your ASL Delta Plus DinConnect devices are already wired and collect energy use data. If not, read and understand ASL manuals for installing, operating, or maintaining your devices. Installation and program procedures must be carried out and inspected by qualified personnel. Qualified personnel are those who, based on their training and experience, are capable of identifying risks and avoiding potential hazards when working with this product.
As part of the registration process, we will need:
- Device serial number (see sticker on device)
- Sim card number (if known)
- Authorisation letter allowing Wattics to access your data from ASL (using template provided)
Our team will set up your monthly subscription fee, and give you access to the Wattics dashboard. Log in and get started!
You don’t have yet an ASL Delta Plus DinConnect Pulse Counter?
Contact us if you would like to receive technical and pricing information. The device counts pulses emitted by electrical, gas, water and any other pulsed meter, and pushes the readings directly to Wattics over GPRS.
+353 (0)1415 1242 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact us
Chief Technical Officer at Wattics
Anthony drives Wattics' innovation on energy efficiency for industrial and grid environments. Anthony is also behind WSNbuzz.com, a blog covering technology advances within the smart grid and IoT markets, and was listed in 2011 amongst the top 100 IoT thinkers. Anthony was recently awarded the Globe Sustainability Research Award for his contribution to advancing knowledge on sustainability.
Latest posts by Anthony Schoofs (see all)
- Export your Wattics data to Tableau business intelligence software - December 8, 2017
- Connect your Schneider PowerLogic PM8000 meter to Wattics with the Obvius AcquiSuite EMB A8810 Data Acquisition Server - December 7, 2017
- Connect your EIG Nexus 1500 meter to Wattics with the Obvius AcquiSuite EMB A8810 Data Acquisition Server - December 7, 2017